Sunday, June 21, 2009

Vacation was soooooooooooooo wonderful!







Our vacation was GREAT! We had a wonderful time. OMG the food we had was awesome! I ate way too much but I love the seafood down there. Pier Park was really neat this time.........we were there 2 years ago and it was just beginning! The kids loved it but I think Cory and I liked it pretty good ourselves! I posted a couple of my favorite pics! We always take a pic of the kiddos looking at the ocean and I am amazed at how much they have ALL changed this year! It is kinda sad and amzing all at once. Cory and I both always say that no matter what every year we will take our kids on vacation somewhere because they are gone before you know it!


This year was our first year without the Rogers family in Panama City due to last year we went to another beach with the McGowans. Cory and I had a lot of good times to talk about concerning Aaron and his family. We miss him soo much! There is not a day goes by that we don't say something about him! We had a lot of great time that we both treasure!
Today is Father's day and I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband that is a great Father to all 3 of my kiddos! Thanks Cory for all you do! We LOVE you!


Today is Kelby Lou's 8th birthday! Happy Birthday! I posted some of my favorite pics from vacation! Leave some comments!
Love ya!
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. It was a blast! I think I'm the new spokesman for Guy Harvey's Island Grill. That place was awesome! I'm googling how to make that grilled banana thingy-a-bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog, Love that pic of the kids, and the one of you and cory is really good too. Can't wait to scrap together and make an awesome beach album!!!! We missed you guys but glad you had a great time! Can't wait to vacation together in October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time on vacation! I've been checking in on pics and posts from you and Cory all week in anticipation of our vacation... so glad we are finally here! Have a great week returning th the "real world".

    ReplyDelete