Thursday, December 16, 2010

I am who I am, love it or shove it!

I have come to find out in life YOU are in charge of your happiness. This life is way to short for all the petty drama or little things that we let bother us day to day. I am always trying to make others happy and end up not enjoying life like I should. I am sooo learning to let it go!!!!!! My kids will only be little once and I don't want to look back and regret things I did just to make others happy!!!!!! So I found this on facebook the other night and I love it..............my new motto............I am who I am, love it or shove it! :) You have to admit it has a WONDERFUL ring to it! As the Diebolds tell me " You do you and I''ll do me!" Love it!

Just like everyone these days my life is soo busy! This weekend I am in charge of a Free Food Distribution at Central Gardens for area families! I am sooooooooooooooo nervous and want it to go soo good! I have volunteered a couple of times at Poplar Bluff at the Bread Shed, I can tell you it is a very humbling experience. You really don't realize how good you have it until you see others that don't have the basic things such as food! I take for granted every day when I get hungry I just go get something to eat when others around us are eating one meal a day because that is all they can afford or not at all! Every time I have left the Bread Shed I have felt like I am the one that has been blessed not the recipents of the food! So if anyone wants to volunteer or know of anyone that would benefit please send them our way on Saturday. The distribution will start at noon and it usually takes a couple of hours to go thur all the food!

I am in shock that the end of the year is near! This year I became the mother of a TEENAGER..........holy smokes that is just crazy! Shy is loving 8th grade but dreading high school, I just laugh because I know how quick that is going to change! Luke is loving his teacher Mrs Mick this year. Luke is just like his Dad he makes me laugh EVERY day! Lawson well what can I say he is truly the baby! :) He is sooooo excited about Christmas. I love to see his face light up, his eyes just sparkle! I am a very blessed woman.

As typical Blocker fashion Cory and I still need to finish our Christmas shopping.............nothing like waiting until the last weekend to do it! Oh well we work good under pressure! I am just thankful that he will go with me! He must truly love me!

Well going to try and sleep tonight........no much of that lately! Oh well it is life! Leave some comments peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment