Thursday, November 11, 2010

Justin Bieber




On November 8, 2010 we headed to the Justin Bieber Concert in St. Louis at the Keihle Center. It was absolutely awesome getting to do this with my daughter! I will admit I will really not that excited to go until the day of the concert! I can not believe this concert was making my daughter so happy! On the way to the concert she compared Justin to Micheal Jackson............seriously is this really how my daugher feels! Yup she does feel that way.
We were the first ones into the concert! We went with some of our best friends Jo and Hannah Noe! Did I mention that we had VIP tickets and that we got to listen to Justin Bieber's sound check! I dont think I have ever heard Shyann scream like she did at this concert! Hannah and Shy were sooooo HAPPY! It was a once in a lifetime event and I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad that I got to share this with Shy! I hope she never forgets how much fun we had that day together because I know I never will! Believe it or not I am a Justin Bieber fan now! :)
Shy and Hannah made shirts Sat night before the concert and of course Jo added some bling to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment