Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010




We had a WONDERFUL Halloween this year! We had a fallfest at Central Gardens on Sat October 30th and it was a hit! I love to see all my residents enjoying the kids and having fun! I think they enjoy the candy as much as the kiddos! ;) I love pic I got of Cory and his Great Grandma Bambi! She loved seeing all the kiddos, not too many kids get to see their Great Great Grandma on Halloween!

This year Shyann was a Ladybug with Hannah to help me at the fallfest! Luke wanted to be something scary so he was a vampire......did I mention I am a team Edward fan so I was kinda of excited about his choice! Ha! Lawdog was Woody!~ He made the perfect Woody with his little freckles and hair color!


It was great getting to see all my neices and nephews too! We had 2 Buzz Light years (Conner and Kanon), Ava was Jesse, Ady was a cute witch, Kylah was a southern bell and Kelby Lou was a clown! I am a very blessed Aunt! Presley was iron man which he referred to as a robot and Finley was none other than Finley..........he thought dressing up was overrated! ;)


Going to end with some pics! I feel very blessed! Leave some comments I love them! :)





































No comments:

Post a Comment