Thursday, August 12, 2010

SOOOO very blessed!!!!

Yesterday was a wonderful eye opening experience for me. I have not been feeling well for the last week or so but worse since Monday. So I headed to see Dr. Jalal mainly with complaints of joint pain mainly in my hands and feet. Not intolerable pain but more like a throbbing that made me feel like my joints were swelling and just uncomfortable. Dr. Jalal hits me with "Let's check for rheumatoid arthritis", okay silently this had been a concern of mine! The nurse in me FREAKED out because this would be a life-changing diagnosis. I immediately thought of everything I wanted to do in my life and had never thought I wouldn't be able to do it on my terms!

I got WONDERFUL news today when my RA factor was NEGATIVE!!!!!!!! I was soo happy to see that on paper but it has changed my outlook. I know people recently that have not been that lucky and are facing a terrible painful road to recovery and my heart breaks for them. I know how I felt all day yesterday so I can't imagine how they must feel! So with that being said I am ready to let go of all the petty crap that happens in life!

I find myself getting so worked up over stuff that will not matter in a year from now! Love the ones that love you and I am going to learn to let it go! I have soo many things in life that make me happy and I am a VERY blessed woman!!!!! I just need to remember EVERY day how blessed I am. I have 3 wonderful heathly kiddos and an awesome husband, great family and wonderful friends! I am blessed with a wonderful church, great job, air condition, clothes, food, clean water and the list goes on! There is always soo much to remember to be thankful for so I am hoping to keep that perspective.

So from here on out I am going to try to remember your life can CHANGE in the blink of an eye! I am very thankful that mine didn't have that big change. Life is short peeps so let's live it the way we want to and like every day could be your last!

Much love!!!!!!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you got good news. Good luck with the letting things go. :) I am so glad to call you my friend. You know if you ever need anything, the Boles' family is here. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete