Saturday, July 24, 2010

A rundown of Summer 2010

I can't believe July is coming to an end rather quickly! We have had a WONDERFUL summer. In June we went to Panama City Beach and it was great as always! We were kinda of scared to head that way due to all the oil in the gulf but it turned out to be as beautiful as always! I am soo glad that we went there again this year because next year it may not be as pretty as it has always been!



Luke turned 8 on July 4th! That is just crazy! He is such a sweet and funny boy! I am very blessed to be his mother! There is not a day goes by that Luke does not make me belly laugh over something he says or if it is his love of music! I love to watch him in my rearview mirror singing and dancing to the music! Absolutely PRICELESS!!!!!!!!



Shyann was in a wreck with 5 of her friends at the end of June! She gave me quite a scare and is VERY lucky to be alive. The Gator flipped and landed on top of her right leg. She has been pretty bruised and swollen for quite some time but we are blessed that is all that happened! I am hoping she learned how fast accidents happen! WOW!!!!!


Shyann has been keeping us busy with volleyball! She loves it soo much and I LOVE to watch her play! She is soo happy when she is on the volleyball court! It makes me happy to be a part of something that her and I both enjoy. I get sooo excited watching her learn new stuff on the volleyball court!





Lawson has LOVED summertime! He loves the water! We have spent many days in the pool. He has not fear once he gets his floaties on! The only bad thing for Lawson is keeping him from getting burned in the sun! Poor white boy! :)

Well better get back to uploading pics! Leave some comments peeps!


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs, Stacy! You have so much love for your family and you can almost feel it in your words! You are so blessed and you spread those blessings to everyone you come in contact with! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much Brandi! I am very blessed with a wonderful family! Hope you have a great summer too!

    ReplyDelete