Friday, March 26, 2010

Volleyball time!



We are in full time volleyball time at the Blocker house! Shyann is playing volleyball for Dexter 7th grade volleyball team! SHE LOVES IT!!!!!!!!! She made captain this year! I am soo proud of her! Of course she got it honestly I have always loved volleyball and still play every fall with some of my best friends! She has been coming to my games since she was about 2 weeks old! I don't think there was a doubt that she would enjoy it too if I had anything to do with it!
I can tell you that I enjoy watching her play more than I even enjoy playing myself and that is saying alot because I love it. It is wonderful to watch your daughter play something she LOVES! I am proud and we are gearing up for a all day tournament in Poplar Bluff tomorrow! Go Ladycats! Keep up the great work Shy baby!!!! :)
I am hoping this fall Kelby falls in love with it too! It will be her first season to play for Dexter Parks and Recreation! I will love being able to teach her something that all the chics in my family love! What a wonderful tradition!
Go Ladycats I am hoping for 1st!!! :)
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment