Monday, March 8, 2010

How blessed am I ? Very!





Sunday was such a beautiful day! We went to church as a family and then spent the rest of the day outside! Cory took Luke fishing for a few hours with not much luck! I think the horses ran them off at my Dad's but they still enjoyed it! Shy and I headed to the park with Lawson after getting some yummy ice cream! It was nice to be outside and enjoy the wonderful weather with our kids!
I have SPRING FEVER so bad this year!!!!! WOW! Bring on the spring and looking so forward to summer! I plan to spend the majority of it OUTSIDE around the pool! :)
The pics above are from Sunday! I really think the one of Lawson is going to be one of my favorites! I love my new camara lens that my awesome husband got me for Christmas! WOW!!!! I can't wait to get some more good ones! As always leave some comments! Love them! :)
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Life is good! I love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been ready for spring and summer since like September I think! Ha ha Glad you guys had a fun day and got to enjoy the beautiful weather! Great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stac -- I'm so glad that you are happy and doing so well. You have a beautiful family and it's hard to believe where we both were 10 years ago lol -- life goes on. Luv u

    ReplyDelete