Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring is in the air!

I am truly amazed that tomorrow it will already be March 1, 2010!!!!!!! Wow where does the time go? I am very ready for spring and summer this year more than any other year! I am soo tired of cold weather and ready for fun times with my family outside!

Cory took the kids today fishing while I was at a funeral. Luke caught the first fish and the most, he was soooo excited! Cory loves taking them fishing! It is good to see them have so much fun together plus I love eating what they catch! :)

Shyann turned 13th on February 13th! OMG I am the mother of a teenager! I just can't believe she is growing up so fast! She is truly such a sweet caring girl and I hope she stays that way! Shy made the volleyball team and her first game is March 15, 2010~ I am soo excited to watch her play! It is awesome to watch her because you can tell how much she loves it!


Lawson tells me that him and Luke are "bestfriends" He cracks me up because one minute they are playing so well and the next well do I have to even type it! They are truly bothers and they show that brotherly love ALOT. It is either really good or not so good! I am thinking Lawdog will be one tough cookie! I truly love to hear them tell me out of the blue " Mom, I love you!", it just melts my heart!

I have been spending lots of these cold nights reading several books. I have read the whole black dagger series, Anita blake series etc. I can just get lost in these books. Cory and Luke have PS3 and I have my books! It is such a good stress reliever for me!

I have become very active in our church! I can't tell you how blessed we are to have found the perfect fit in our church, Liberty Hill. I am learning so much and it is truly AWESOME!!!!!!!! I am learning to pray instead of worry! I would LOVE to go on a mission trip but not sure when that will be able to happen in my life! I think it would be soo awesome because I know that I take so much for granted in my life, we are very blessed in our country and don't even realize it!

I have learned that sometimes we get upset over things or people that will never change no matter what we do or don't do! I have learned to pray instead of worrying over situations in my life, some days it is still very hard but it has gotten alot better for me. I never realized how much pray in your life would help me. My biggest prayer is to get my Mom, Cory (brother) and his family to go to church with me too!

Leave some comments! I love them! :) Hope everyone has a GREAT week!

Love ya!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you found a church that fits you. It is so hard to do that. I have been a member and active in my church for 6 years and i love my church family but im the youngest person by 16 years and i just pray all the time that God will give me friends my age in my church that i can talk to about God,family, and the just everything. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete