Wednesday, February 10, 2010

100 Things I am thankful for

As I sit and think about all the terrible things going in this world and I am reflecting on how blessed I truly am. I am posting 100 things that I am truly thankful for on a daily basis:


  1. Random times that my kids blurt out those wonderful word "I love you, Mom"
  2. Liberty Hill Church
  3. 3 Healthy Loving Kids
  4. A husband that loves me even on my worst days! :)
  5. A wonderful job even with all it's stress.
  6. Friends that make me laugh
  7. Peanut M&M's
  8. Wonderful books to read
  9. A free country
  10. Victoria Secret
  11. Candles
  12. Playing volleyball with some great friends
  13. Pictures to remember special times in my life.
  14. A loving Mother
  15. Being a Nurse
  16. The Beach
  17. Sunday afternoons with my family
  18. Scrapbooking my memories
  19. My 2 dogs Jake and Alvin
  20. Being an Aunt to 4 neices and 2 nephews
  21. Random acts of kindness
  22. Chocolate covered strawberries
  23. Popsicles on a hot summer day
  24. Luke's sense of humor
  25. Shyann's sweetness to everyone
  26. My blackberry cellphone
  27. Facebook
  28. A hot bath
  29. Disney World
  30. Fingernail polish
  31. Haircolor to cover my gray :)
  32. My health and happiness
  33. Bible studies with some awesome Christians
  34. Flannel PJ pants with a tank top
  35. Internet
  36. Vacations with my family
  37. Lip gloss
  38. My brother that always makes me laugh
  39. Twilight books/movies
  40. Massages
  41. Power naps
  42. Forgiveness given and gotten
  43. Holidays with my family
  44. Halloween
  45. PS3 because it makes my husband and son soo happy
  46. Sitting in a rocking chair outside
  47. Banana Splits
  48. Digital camaras
  49. Good sense of humor
  50. Stoddard County Fair
  51. Music
  52. Fall days outside
  53. Smores
  54. Forensic Files on TV
  55. Dog groomers
  56. Good glass of wine
  57. Subway
  58. Relay for Life
  59. Ultrasound pics when I was pregnant
  60. Movie Popcorn
  61. Willow tree angels
  62. My Garage
  63. Going to the lake in the summer
  64. Sleeping in on the weekends
  65. Hotdogs at the ballpark
  66. Good game of cards
  67. Flip flops
  68. Patient teachers
  69. 911
  70. Deb's cooking
  71. Sonic ice
  72. My king size bed
  73. Fabric softener
  74. My favorite pair of blue jeans
  75. DexterBearcats
  76. Purring of a cat while on your lap
  77. The BIBLE
  78. Children giggling
  79. Date nights
  80. Diet Moutain Dew
  81. 80/90s music
  82. online shopping
  83. Rainbows
  84. My little blue swimming pool
  85. Pagoda Gardens Sum Gum Chicken
  86. My elderly residents
  87. My cousins that are like brothers and sisters
  88. Sleeping during a nice rainstorm
  89. Birthday parties
  90. Family pictures
  91. My violets on my kitchen window sill
  92. The movie Home Alone
  93. Drive thurs
  94. Licking the bowl when I make brownies
  95. Electrocity
  96. My gut instinct
  97. Inspirational quotes
  98. Alarm clocks
  99. Tanning bed
  100. A wonderful family that loves me no matter

I loved this blog! It was soo easy to do! It was inspired my a book that I received at Christmas, it was one of my favorite gifts. I have been starting my day with a prayer of thanks and I am naming 5 things that I am thankful for every day before getting out of bed. It is amazing how much better you feel and I can never stop with just 5! :) I would love some comments! Thank you God for my wonderful life and all the people you have put in it for one reason or another because I do believe everything happens for a reason! You have to learn to dance in the rain before you can enjoy the sunshine! :)

PS LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Always!

Stacy

5 comments:

  1. Stacy love your blog and your 100 things to be thankful for. I haven't updated my personal blog in ages thanks for the reminder I need to do that and I think I know where I will start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy-If I were to blog about this subject, my list could *almost* match yours perfectly! It's always such a great pick-me-up when we stop and realize that amidst all the chaos in the world, we have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for you, for your understanding, for your thoughtfulness, for how you strive to always be the best person that you can be, for how you choose "good" over what's right or fair. Thanks for teaching me to be a better person. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Stac! Being positive always makes the day go by a lot better. I am thankful to have you as my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the book you got for christmas?

    ReplyDelete