Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lawdog Blocker :)


I smile everytime I look at Lawson because it is like looking at Cory with fat cheeks! :) I am soo jealous. My preganacy with him was soo long and HOT! My looks should have been baked into him! haha But h is my baby boy and he always will be! Lawson was my surprise and what a wonderful gift he is! I think everyone should get a surprise like him in their life. I enjoy everything he does! Lawson is at that sweet age trying to say things and they come out sounding so sweet and not quite right. For instance Mcdonald's french fry will always be known at Guyguys! I even have some friends at work calling them that! Even when he says Crap it is Clap haha So freaking sweet!
Lawson has a personality not like his brother or sister. He is a little bit on the rough side of things! He is not going to take much but then he will turn around and sing Jesus Loves Me. When you tell Lawson you love him you will always get in return "I love you more!" and yes it does make my heart melt! He loves Diego and we watch alot of it! His favorite place to be is in our bed with his blanket watching some DORA DORA as he calls Diego! I wouldn't have it any other way!
I am thankful that God picked me to be the Mother of 3 wonderful kiddos! I can't tell you how blessed I feel! I have learned this week that you never know what tomorrow will bring. I hope and pray my kiddos know how much that they mean to me even on my worst days! :)
I think I will go snuggle and watch some Dora Dora! :)

4 comments:

  1. Stacy, it must be something about that 3rd child stuff that makes them rougher than their siblings . . . Preston is my wild one! Just when I want to strangle him, he will turn around and do the sweetest thing that just melts my heart. I think he and Lawson are probably a lot alike!

    I've enjoyed your blogs this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawson does melt your heart when he says "I love you more"...even though I don't hear it as much as you do. He is such a momma's baby. You're a wonderful mother!! They are blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog about lil lawman. he is a sweetheart, I think him and Ava are gonna be partners in crime, I hope they end up as close as luke and ava, it will be sweet to see them grow through the years, Love ya

    ReplyDelete