Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 goals for the rest of the year!

I am one of the biggest procrastinators on the planet! I wait until the last minute for everything. My thinking is I work best under pressure....yeah right! I just know exactly how long it will take me to meet a deadline or whatever! Even in the morning I wait until the very last min to get up and get everyone ready instead of getting up a few minutes earlier so I don't have to rush. So here it is in July and I began to think about my New Years resolutions.....they kinda make me giggle to myself! I don't write them down or anything but I know what I had planned for this year! My life really never goes as planned but I am going to write down 10 goals that I plan to reach before the end of the year! I am thinking if I actually write them down or say them outload possibly I will do them! So here it goes! I am kinda nervous lol




  1. Do at least 2 scrapbook layouts a week! This should not be hard considering the amount of pics I take and the fact that my husband made me a scrapbook area in our basement!

  2. Work out on a regular basis no matter what my day brings! I am always using that as an excuse! My job is always going to be stressful so I need to stop using that as an excuse!

  3. Spend quality time with each child one on one every week!

  4. Lose 15 pounds! I can do it but for some reason I lose the same 5 pounds over and over! :)
  5. Learn how to edit pics. I think I would love it if I could ever learn how! Hint Hint Sarah :)
  6. Read the rest of the Anita Blake books................I am sure this is one goal I will meet haha!
  7. Get certified to coach USAV volleyball so I can continue to coach Shyann's team!
  8. Start going to church on a regular basis!
  9. Get Central Gardens website up and running!
  10. Be able to run 2 miles without stopping! I have never thought I would enjoy running but now I think I would. I know I have laughed at Eric running on ice and I don't think I will ever get that serious about it but I am going to try it! You never know maybe I will LOVE it!

I am already starting to think about how I am going to accomplish some of these so maybe this is the jump start I need! I am starting on #4 tomorrow! I plan to have that one in check soon! :) If only I can stay away from my nightly brownie! It is just sooooooo freaking good with a big glass of milk.....................oh well gotta have something!

Leave me some comments because I LOVE THEM!

6 comments:

  1. You have some great goals! I love reading your blog, you should make it another goal to blog every night before going to bed, that way it would keep your sister n law off your butt about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear Stacy, I am cracking up right now because earlier today, I was thinking I needed to have a mid-year resolution list rather than a new year's resolution. Promise!!! Too funny that I visit your blog and find the same thoughts from you.

    Maybe you could eat the brownie and skip the milk? Ha ha Can you tell I'm not a big fan of milk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still wondering where my blog entry was. You blogged about all the wonderful people in your life...Shyann....Luke....Lawson...and when it's Cory's turn...we talk about goals?!?!?! What?!?

    You can mark off #4...you don't need to lose 15 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up! First...I am the exact same type of procrastinator you are and I tell myself the same thing..."I work best under pressure." Second...I told Eric he made your blog. We got a good laugh. Third...Cory's comment is hillarious!

    Love your blog and wish I could spend more time blogging than on facebook. In fact, I just wish I could stay off my computer...but I guess everybody has some kind of addiction.

    Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog!! FYI -- Only 6 more months til the new year....you can DO IT!!! The last one...about running... would kill me, but I have faith in you! We are at the track M,W and Thursday at 7:00....we walk/run two miles. Come join us! Oh and please do #7. You are great with the volleyball girls and they love you coaching them.....thanks for all you have done with them! Have a good one....oh #1 I love and that is going to be one of my goals also....maybe we could do some together?!? TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, you need an update. How are the goals coming? Love the blog. You can check mine out. I am a follower. I only do them when I take big trips, though :)

    ReplyDelete