Thursday, July 23, 2009

A day at the Lake!



We had such a great time this past Sunday at the lake with the Boyers! It was nice to hang out on such a pretty day with my family and a great friend! It was such a great day and will always bring a smile to my face when I think about it!




Shyann is growing up too fast! She always has time to pose for a quick pic!




My big boy Luke is growing up too quick! He loved the lake and hangin out with Luke Boyer! He jumped in about 300 times off the boat! All I remember hearing is CANNONBALL and then a splash! It was one of the few times I ever remember the water at the lake being chilly!

I really can't believe that the summer of 2009 is flying by soo quick! It will be less than a month and all the kids will be back to school! WOW! We have all enjoyed the summer. Luke has been hanging out at Adyson's almost every day and I ask him often Are you moving in over there? haha He just smiles and says No! It is nice to see your kiddos enjoying things.

Shyann has been gone to church camp this past week and will be home tomorrow! I really can't believe she made it all week! There was only one night she got off the phone crying so I think all in all she had a great time but is ready to come home! She keeps saying I am not going anywhere for awhile haha Yeah right!

Well I guess I will go watch Lilo and Stitch again with Lawson.......it is his flavor of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment