Monday, June 29, 2009

My little Luke Duke!


Luke is my funny boy! He is just naturally funny alot like Cory only he is funnier! :) He doesn't even try and he will make me laugh so hard. He cuts those blue eyes at me and I sometimes can just know what he is thinking! I can't believe on Saturday my little guy will be 7!!!!!!!!! He is my firecracker and always will be! He is gone right now on his second vacation and we are missing him terrible! I know he is having a blast but we still miss the little guy.


He loves to dance and sing. He tells me sometimes it just hits him and he has to dance! :) He truly has got some moves! He is always the joker and making others happy! I am truly blessed to be his Mother. Luke also loves to tease everyone especially his brother and sister! I think sometimes he is my uncle Bob all over again but then I remember who his dad is! :)


We truly have soo many nicknames such as Luke Duke, Luker, Luke SkyBlocker and of course is favorite is Ricco! One week all he would answer to was Ricco! Never dull with Luke Duke! :)


My little guy is growing up and I am soo proud of him. Happy Birthday in a few days! I love you Luker!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think he's funnier than his dad.

    I can't belive he is going to be 7! Seems like yesterday he was being discharged from the nursery and head'n home with us.

    We miss you Luke Duke. Hope you are have'n a blast with Ady at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, sounds like he's a keeper! I love how funny these little boys can be . . . although Cory's pretty funny so if Luke is funnier, I don't know if that's a good thing or if I should be feeling sorry for you . . . things could get rowdy when Luke becomes a teen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke is such a comedian. He is always making me laugh. He is so special to me and I will never forget this summer. I have enjoyed babysitting him so much, it has been the best summer ever. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited that we will get to see Luke and Ryder grow up together! Luke is a hoot and I hope he always stays that way!

    ReplyDelete