Monday, August 24, 2009

What a wonderful weekend!

I truly feel like a blessed woman. We had a great weekend with family and friends! It was a busy one but that is typical for us! I am really trying to learn to not sweat the small stuff!



Friday night I headed out to Dexter Football jamboree. Maggi and I loaded up the kids and off we went! It was great to see lots of people and of course I love football. It was a nice kick off to the weekend! We ended the night with some pizza and lots of good conversation! :) I am glad to have Maggi back in town! The boys seemed to hit it off pretty good so I am loving it!



SaturdayI did the usual cleaning house, playing with the boys, even got a nap in there! Shyann had went camping with her Dad for the night. Sat night I got together with some of my long time friends which included Maggi, Chasity, April, Chantelle, Tracie and Kristi! It was soo nice to see them and hear about what is going on in their life! I hope that we do it again before another 5- 10 years. Life is soo busy but we need to make the time to just do it! It is funny how you can just start right where you left off like you see them all the time! I have missed them more than I realized! Funny thing is that some people read blogs but post no comments! :) My only regret is I did not get a pic of all of us together! Good times! :)



Sunday was Lawson's 3rd birthday! I can't believe it! He is such a sweet little boy and I am soo very blessed to be his Mom. He makes my heart melt when he says I love you more or I love you most! He tells Cory " You are soo punny!" He has grown up over night and I just truly love this age. He thinks his Bubby is the best ever. He does everything he can to be just like Luke! I love to hear them play. Shyann is the best big sis ever too! So needless to say I believe this little boy is very loved and maybe a little spoiled! :)



Well I love comments so why don't ya leave me some! Or better yet start a blog and I will comment and read yours! :) Heading out to enjoy this wonderful weather!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend Stace! And good for you for taking some time to catch up with friends . . . that's always so refreshing for our souls! It does a body good! LOL

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete