Sunday, October 18, 2009

I can't believe October is almost OVER!!!!!!

Where has fall gone to? I can't believe that October is almost OVER!!!!!! I love fall but this one has had lots of rainy days! Although today was a beautiful day outside! We started our day with the whole family going to church! I was soo happy and it was a great way to start off my week. We have started going to Libery Hill Church and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I have never felt soo welcomed in a church, it is a wonderful feeling.

We have been busy getting ready for Halloween! We are having a Fall Fest at Central Gardens on Halloween from 2-4 for anyone that would like to come! We have lots of new decorations at the Gardens and it will be soo much fun to see my residents enjoying all the little spooks and witchs that come their way! We are having out annual Halloween party this coming weekend and I always enjoy it! It will be lots of great memories with family and friends! The have their costumes picked out Shy is a punk rocker, Luke is Snake Eyes from GI Joe and Lawdog is going to be Mickey Mouse! Kylah is Minnie Mouse to match..................won't that be soo cute! Cory was not too hip on Mickey Mouse but Lawson loves it! You can only pull that off at 3! :)

Shyann is finishing up volleyball this week and Luke will be done with soccer this month too! Every Saturday this month we have soccer in the am and volleyball after lunch! They have enjoyed it though! Luke played one soccer game in the rain and he said it was the BEST! :) Shyann has also started cheering for basketball for 7th grade! She seems to enjoy it although I think the skirts are shorter than when I was a cheerleader! haha She does lots of flipping which is what she seems to enjoy!

Cory has been crazy busy at work............lots of sickness already going around. I think this year it is just a matter of time before everyone has the flu! I just hope they keep Tamiflu in stock. I am so thankful that he has Brandi there to always help him. I know he really appreciates her!

Well I am setting a new goal for me.......I am going to start taking an hour lunch and goign to the gym! I am not a morning person and if I work out after work, it just never gets to happen something always comes up! So I have to make it work at lunch! Wish me luck! I feel soo much better when I go to the gym regularly just life gets in the way some times! I kniow Cory wants to laugh everytime I come up with these great ideas but he is always supportive! I sometimes even laugh when I come up with them......they sound soo good in theory! LOL! WOW! :)

Gotta get to bed! LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! All these people that say I love your blog but no comment haha! j/k Love ya and Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Blog as usual! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We quit the gym because we could never get there. I hate it because I also feel so much better when I work out and I don't take that time out for myself. This is one of the many reasons I am looking forward to playing volleyall...for the workout and the laughter with good friends. Can't wait! Keep up with your goal...it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy Busy Blockers!!! Had lots of fun at the party last night . . . glad you guys made it over today! Good luck with your workout goal . . . I decided I'm gonna have to get back at it in the mornings . . . as much as I hate giving up my sleep, it's the only place to fit it in. We'll see how this week goes . . . wishing us both luck!! :) Love ya dear!!

    ReplyDelete