Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Resolutions!

At the beginning of every year, I begin to think about the things in my life I would like to change or work on. So here is my list of sorts for my New Year's resolutions


  1. Stay active in church and enjoy more bible studies.
  2. Exercise more! I always enjoy it just have to make time for it.
  3. Scrapbook more! I never take the time for me to do what I want regularly
  4. Get organized at home and work
  5. Enjoy the moment instead of stressing over the small things in life.
  6. Read some really great books!
  7. Learn to edits pics.
  8. Become a more positive person in all aspects of my life.
  9. Lose ten pounds and keep them off! I think I have lost them like 4 different times! ;)
  10. Sponsor a child in Africa.
  11. Enjoy my family and friends every day because we dont know when it is our last.
  12. Take some mini vacations and a big one to the beach of course!
  13. Become a better listener.
  14. Run 2 miles on a regular basis.
  15. Be a good example for my kids, husband and family!!!!!!!!!

Would love to see some comments! I have high hopes for 2010. I don't really think 2009 was my year but it could always be worse. I am very positive in where my life is headed and hoping for great things in the year to come! If anyone is reading this, I love you and wish you the BEST of 2010!

Stacy

PS LEAVE SOME COMMENTS ;)

1 comment:

  1. #14 You might want to define "on a regular basis"...human nature will make once every two months be "a regular basis" ;)

    ReplyDelete